[permaculture] County and global level permaculture design - got any?

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 23:00:34 EST 2010

Dear Permies,

I am writing an article on permaculture design applied at the macro-scale. Specifically, permaculture applied at the county level. City-scale, regional-scale and national-scale are also appropriate.

Where has permaculture been applied at large scales so far in the world?

What models are there? Where has been planning been done? Design work? Or permaculture-influenced community planning? Who has written up their ideas and proposals along these lines?

I have less than a week to write this article.  If you know of any projects, people, articles, books etc on permaculture at the macro-scale please let me know.

Thanks,

Michael Pilarski

PS. Speaking of macro-scale, I invite everyone to read my just finished article on applying permaculture at the global level.
A CARBON SEQUESTRATION PROPOSAL FOR THE WORLD:
you can access the article from the front page of my website. www.friendsofthetrees.net