[permaculture] permaculture singles forum?

LINDARAY at att.net LINDARAY at att.net
Tue Jan 5 14:16:57 EST 2010

I think that forum would be a great thing to have.

It is very difficult to sustain a serious relationship with someone whose underlying worldviews and mindset differ from your own.

Folks who understand permaculture seem to be kind of few and far between- Or, maybe those who do are just not talking about it enough.

I'm not looking now, but for several years previous I was...

I still think for others' sake, it's a good idea.

Namaste,

Linda :)
-------------- Original message from paul wheaton <paul at richsoil.com>: --------------