[permaculture] meeting Skeeter

Tripp Tibbetts slowfoodguy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 13:37:36 EST 2010

Got to meet Michael Pilarski over the weekend at an intro course here in Spokane.  What a knowledgeable old chap!  Just a fountain of information based on decades of making it happen.  And fun to watch people even newer to permaculture than I am catch the fire.  Inspirational for sure.

Thanks, Skeeter.

Tripp

-Chinese proverb