[permaculture] what is your Montana address?

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 21:50:05 EST 2010

Hi Paul,

I have been busy getting ready for my tour that will take me through Missoula.  What is your mail address and I will send you my posters. We couldn't come up with an email poster with graphic.

My tech skills still ain't much, but I still remember lots about plants. Maybe you'll come to one of my workshops and/or we can get together for a confab at some point.

Nice to se eyour list of articles and youtubes piling up.

Permacordially

skeeter