[permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC

carolyn anderson cschampagne at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 01:47:54 EST 2010

We do get local cherries here, I think, so there must be a variety that can
sustain the heat and humidity of Charleston summers where July-Sept temps
settle in the 90s with intense humidity.
Thanks for the research.
Very helpful.

Where do you find information on this?  Is there a Sunset Garden book for
the Southeast?
I love the ones I've used in CA and MA.  Such good info, but wasn't doing
permaculture there.

Shew.  I have so much to learn!!!!!