[permaculture] New Web Address for Austin Permaculture Guild

jenny Nazak jnazak at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 20:33:46 EST 2010

Hi All,

Austin Permaculture Guild is getting a new web address! Effective sometime around Feb 15, the www.permie.us address will expire. Our new URL is www.austinperm.com, and we will be putting our content there sometime in the next few days. Call 512-619-5363 if you have questions or problems regarding the website (or questions regarding composting, solar cooking, stacking functions, invisible structures, or other topics related to making a positive impact on the world through functional design).  :D

Please spread the word to anyone you think should know.

Jenny, Austin Permaculture Guild, Austin, TX, USA, 512-619-5363

Jenny Nazak
Licensed Avatar Master
512-619-5363

"We are rarely, if ever, locked into a reality we cannot change simply by deciding to change our beliefs." -- Harry Palmer, author of the Avatar® Materials, www.avatarepc.com

Avatar® is a registered trademark of Star's Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.