[permaculture] Re, gutter options for a barn

John Fritz johnfritz77 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 11:52:27 EST 2010

I saw a short (very short) video clip of a ground level collection system, under the eaves, at www.AsiAsi.TV.   Under the section for the earthbag building project they showed ground level gutter collection that fed into a cistern.  That is all I know about it but it looked like it would work.

John Fritz,  NW Arkansas.

Message: 10