[permaculture] BiointensiveGardening Reddit Page | Re: homestead reddit

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 23 13:28:53 EST 2010

On 12/21/2010 4:13 PM, paul wheaton wrote:
> I've created a new subreddit for homesteading topics.  I would like to
> get lots of links in there about permaculture and homesteading stuff.
> If you have a web page, blog, or an interesting link, please post!
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/homestead/

Paul:
Can you add biointensivegardening as a subreddit to homestead?

I just created a Reddit page called BiointensiveGardening

It covers all methods of gardening using natural techniques and
materials including: regenerative, permaculture, Hazelip, Fukuoka,
Bonfils, no till, double dug, biointensive, French Intensive, natural,
organic, sustainable, biological, biodynamic, ecological, beyond organic
and <fill in the blank with your own method>
Name:
BiointensiveGardening
Title:
Biointensive Notill Raised Bed Gardening & Farming
Moderator:
LFLondon
email: venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Lawrence London