[permaculture] (FWD) Extensive Agricultural Resource Publication Source List (Permaculture Forums: permaculture)

Jay Woods woodsjay at cox.net
Sun Dec 19 08:16:04 EST 2010

There is a site for South Dakota also:

	http://www.sdstate.edu/sdces/store/Publications/search.cfm

The following gives access to a complete, 51 page list:

	http://www.sdstate.edu/sdces/store/Publications/

On Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:56:43 pm Lawrence F. London, Jr.
wrote:
> (FWD)
> http://www.permies.com/permaculture-
forums/6163_0/permaculture/extens

http://www.reddit.com/r/SelfSufficiency/comments/ed8f6/agricultural_e
> [...]
> region too.
>
> Often, highlights and samples of these titles are available on Google
> Books. Usually it's cut off right as it gets interesting, but it's
> more than enough to determine whether the title is worth the $30.
> Furthermore, these titles do show up on Amazon most all the time,
> but I've seen instances where someone is charging $90 for the
> hardback when the original site only asks $42.
>
> This is a work in progress, so please help me add to it if I've
> missed any.
>
>      * Alabama Cooperative Extension System Publications
>      * University of Arizona College of Agriculture and Life Science
> Publications
>      * University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service
> Publications * University of California Agriculture and Natural
> Resources Catalog * Colorado State University Extension Publications
>      * Delaware State University Cooperative Extension
>      * University of Hawaii College of Tropical Agriculture and Human
> Resources Publications
>      * University of Idaho Extension Publications
>      * University of Illinois Extension Publications
>      * Purdue University Extension Store
>      * University of Florida IFAS Extension Bookstore
>      * Kansas State University Extension Publications
>      * University of Kentucky College of Agriculture Publications
>      * Louisiana State University Cooperative Extension Service
> Catalog * University of Maine Cooperative Extension Publications
> Catalog * Michigan State University Extension Publications (leave
> search field blank for listing)
>      * University of Missouri Extension Publications
>      * University of Nebraska–Lincoln Extension Publications
>      * University of Nevada Cooperative Extension Agriculture
> Publications * University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension
> Publications * Rutgers NJAES Publications
>      * NMSU Extension Publications
>      * NDSU Agriculture and University Extension Educational
> Materials * Oregon State University Extension Service Catalog
>      * Penn State College of Agricultural Sciences Publications
>      * Texas AgriLife Extension Bookstore
>      * Virginia Cooperative Extension Publications
>
> And let's not forget Canada!
>
>      * Canada Plan Service
>
> <ul>
> <li><a href="http://www.aces.edu/pubs/" >Alabama Cooperative
> Extension System Publications</a></li>
> <li><a href="http://cals.arizona.edu/pubs/" >University of Arizona
> College of Agriculture and Life Science Publications</a></li>
> <li><a
> href="http://www.uaex.edu/Other_Areas/publications/publications_list.
> asp" >University
>
> of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service Publications</a></li>
>
> <li><a href="http://anrcatalog.ucdavis.edu/" >University of
> California Agriculture and Natural Resources Catalog</a></li>
> <li><a href="http://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/pubs.html"
>Colorado
> State University Extension Publications</a></li>
State

href="http://www.ksre.ksu.edu/library/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=16"

href="http://www.lsuagcenter.com/en/communications/publications/Publi

href="http://extensionpubs.umext.maine.edu/ePOS?this_category=30&amp;

href="http://www.unce.unr.edu/publications/index.asp?Topic=Agricultur
> e&amp;Searchby=categorysearch&amp;Searchtext=AG"
>
> >University of Nevada Cooperative Extension Agriculture
>
> Publications</a></li>
>
> <li><a href="http://extension.unh.edu/resources/" >University of
New

href="http://extension.oregonstate.edu/catalog/results.php?cat=Agricu
> lture"
>
> >Oregon State University Extension Service Catalog</a></li>
>
> <li><a href="http://pubs.cas.psu.edu/Publications.asp" >Penn State
> College of Agricultural Sciences Publications</a></li>
> <li><a href="https://agrilifebookstore.org/publications_browse.cfm"
>
> >Texas AgriLife Extension Bookstore</a></li>
>
> <li><a href="http://pubs.ext.vt.edu/" >Virginia Cooperative
Extension