[permaculture] my messages to group do not show up in my inbox

sals3 sals3 at cox.net
Fri Dec 3 18:27:06 EST 2010


I think when Mr. London sees this he will clear it up.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Trudie Redding" <trrredding at gmail.com>
To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [permaculture] my messages to group do not show up in my inbox


> No,, they are not in junk, I will ask our computer person next week to see
> if he has a solution.
>
> --
> Trudie's gmail
> trrredding at gmail.com
> Please use this email address for any personal messages
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: permaculture-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
> [mailto:permaculture-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Robyn Francis
> Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 4:31 PM
> To: permaculture
> Subject: Re: [permaculture] my messages to group do not show up in my 
> inbox
>
> Have you checked your junk mail folder? I occasionally find postings from
> this list have been filtered out by my spam filter.
> Robyn
>
>
> On 4/12/10 2:51 AM, "Trudie Redding" <trrredding at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I know it seems odd but my messages to the group should logically show up
> in
>> my in box as do my messages to, for instance, Cherrywood.org, my
>> neighborhood email group, I have not been able to figure out why the
>> messages are not visible to me.
>>
>> --
>> Trudie's gmail
>> trrredding at gmail.com
>> Please use this email address for any personal messages
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: permaculture-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
>> [mailto:permaculture-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of sals3
>> Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 9:45 AM
>> To: permaculture
>> Subject: Re: [permaculture] my messages to group do not show up in my
> inbox
>>
>> I see your message fine.
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Trudie Redding" <trrredding at gmail.com>
>> To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org>
>> Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 7:36 AM
>> Subject: [permaculture] my messages to group do not show up in my inbox
>>
>>
>>> This happens regularly as far as I can tell, do you have a block on my
>>> messages? Is there something I need to know about replying to the group?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Trudie's gmail
>>> trrredding at gmail.com
>>> Please use this email address for any personal messages
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> permaculture mailing list
>>> permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org
>>> Subscribe, unsubscribe, change your user configuration here:
>>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permaculture
>>> Read the public message archives here:
>>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture
>>> Command to put in your browser's Google search box to search these
>>> archives:
>>> site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture [search string (omit the
>>> brackets)]
>>> List Usage & Guidelines:
>>> http://ibiblio.org/permaculture/documents/permaculturelistguide.faq
>>> Permaculture http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
>>> Permaculture Mailing List Blog
>>> http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com
>>> permaculture forums http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums
>>> List contact: permacultureforum at gmail.com
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> permaculture mailing list
>> permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org
>> Subscribe, unsubscribe, change your user configuration here:
>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permaculture
>> Read the public message archives here:
>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture
>> Command to put in your browser's Google search box to search these
> archives:
>> site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture [search string (omit the
>> brackets)]
>> List Usage & Guidelines:
>> http://ibiblio.org/permaculture/documents/permaculturelistguide.faq
>> Permaculture http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
>> Permaculture Mailing List Blog
>> http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com
>> permaculture forums http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums
>> List contact: permacultureforum at gmail.com
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> permaculture mailing list
>> permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org
>> Subscribe, unsubscribe, change your user configuration here:
>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permaculture
>> Read the public message archives here:
>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture
>> Command to put in your browser's Google search box to search these
> archives:
>> site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture [search string (omit the
>> brackets)]
>> List Usage & Guidelines:
>> http://ibiblio.org/permaculture/documents/permaculturelistguide.faq
>> Permaculture http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
>> Permaculture Mailing List Blog
>> http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com
>> permaculture forums http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums
>> List contact: permacultureforum at gmail.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> permaculture mailing list
> permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org
> Subscribe, unsubscribe, change your user configuration here:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permaculture
> Read the public message archives here:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture
> Command to put in your browser's Google search box to search these 
> archives:
> site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture [search string (omit the
> brackets)]
> List Usage & Guidelines:
> http://ibiblio.org/permaculture/documents/permaculturelistguide.faq
> Permaculture http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
> Permaculture Mailing List Blog
> http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com
> permaculture forums http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums
> List contact: permacultureforum at gmail.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> permaculture mailing list
> permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org
> Subscribe, unsubscribe, change your user configuration here:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permaculture
> Read the public message archives here:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture
> Command to put in your browser's Google search box to search these 
> archives:
> site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture [search string (omit the 
> brackets)]
> List Usage & Guidelines:
> http://ibiblio.org/permaculture/documents/permaculturelistguide.faq
> Permaculture http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
> Permaculture Mailing List Blog
> http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com
> permaculture forums http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums
> List contact: permacultureforum at gmail.com 




More information about the permaculture mailing list