[permaculture] climate change possibly irreversible

jamesdavid Sneed harvestcircle at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:17:13 EDT 2010

I agree, and unfortunately humans have a tendency for hubris, the assumption that they have deity-like powers, in this case thinking that they have the brain power to design technology to un-screw-up the mistakes from the last set of technologies that were going to save the world. Maybe if folks just spent time planting seed by hand, and gently cultivating the earth by hand, they would begin to get the message the earth offers them along with so much Abundance.