[permaculture] Keyline Super Plow Successful Test Run

katey culver katey at earthandstraw.com
Tue Apr 27 10:31:10 EDT 2010

Very cool, Darren.  I think you should submit it to "New Inventors".  After
all isn't that what inventions are: an application of existing resources
that does something new?

katey

--
Katey Culver
www.earthandstraw.com

“The most remarkable feature of this historical moment on Earth is not that
we are on the way to destroying the world-we've actually been on the way for
quite a while. It is that we are beginning to wake up, as from a
millennia-long sleep, to a whole new relationship to our world, to ourselves
and each other.”
~Joanna Macy