[permaculture] Permaculture applied in International Aid situations

sinergyinaction at netscape.net sinergyinaction at netscape.net
Mon Apr 26 05:31:59 EDT 2010

 Hi
I have been requested to give a talk to arquitecture students on the application of permaculture design to developing countries, in the context of aid/cooperation organizations, so since I have no practical experience in this field of international cooperation I'd like to ask the members of this list if they can share their experience and what kind of guidelines and or principles can be drawn as a specific contribution that permaculture can bring along as opposed to more conventional aid programs.

Also, it would be good if you can point me to specific case studies that can be used to illustrate the points brought about.
Thanks in advance for your "cooperation" :-)

Antonio