[permaculture] Rounpole Construction

Scott Vlaun scott at moosepondarts.com
Tue Apr 20 14:32:24 EDT 2010

Hi Griffin

I built my house from primarily round poles. We've employed a few
different joinery styles adapted from tradtional timber frame
practices and have done smaller buildings with no real joinery.

You can see a couple of examples here.

http://www.moosepondarts.com/permaculture_buildings.html

If you have any questions let me know. I don't really have any
drawings of the buildings or joinery that would be useful.

Scott Vlaun Moose Pond Arts+Ecology Design Solutions for a Sustainable
Future
450 Main Street, Studio 2, Norway, Maine 04268 • 207-739-2409