[permaculture] Safe Seed Sources

jamesdavid Sneed harvestcircle at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:05:25 EDT 2010

Thank you. I looked over your list and really like the way you organized it. One of the garden classes I teach is about gardening with the elements of our ancestors. For me that is air, fire, water and earth.
Where in BC is kaslo? Do you allow visitors? I have been "hearing" an increasingly loud call to visit BC and its seedfolk and gardeners.
James David