[permaculture] Safe Seed Sources

Woody Wodraska wodraska at mac.com
Fri Apr 16 14:20:50 EDT 2010

Count Aurora Farm Seeds in Kaslo, British Columbia, Canada among the
group of sources who feel very secure about what they are offering
folks. Our seeds are listed at
http://www.soulmedicinejourney.com/Seeds.html
Woody Wodraska
wodraska at mac.com
http://www.soulmedicinejourney.com
     Deep Gardening: Soul Lessons from 17 Gardens, Biodynamic
Memories  now available at http://www.trafford.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-00013

Message: 3