[permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails

Juergen Botz jurgen at botz.org
Mon Apr 12 10:36:08 EDT 2010

On 04/11/2010 04:01 PM, Scott Pittman wrote:
> On the other hand I am increasingly annoyed by the plethora of web postings
> that are the gleanings of others web browsing.  I would prefer not to get
> these and don't quite know how to screen them out of my messages.  While
> many of them are interesting and quite stunning they are usually totally
> disconnected from the current line of dialog.

I second this.  Discussion that goes off-topic a bit can be a good thing,
but postings of external articles or links should really be limited to
stuff
that's directly related to permaculture.  Most of us get our general
environmental news from other sources already, and those who don't
probably don't want it.

:j