[permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails

danmk dankablaoui at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 15:29:04 EDT 2010

> Lawrence F. London, Jr. <venaurafarm at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Grass roots educational
> outreach program somewhere?

Nothing so entrepreneurial, yet..  I meant to refer to the way I am
administering my own education.

I'm still working on integrating the design principles with how I interact
with and view the my world.  I have been spending a lot of time traveling.
Last year I was fortunate enough to work on a permaculture site in the West
Bank, where I first realized the transformative potential of permaculture's
approach to... anything confusing!

I believe that permaculture has a lot to offer the realm of conflict
resolution and prevention.  I found myself more easily able to cope with the
levantine dynamic by regarding Israel and Palestine as a design challenge
instead of a conflict defined by subjective feelings of entitlement and a
bitter cascade of resentiment upon resentiment.  And I hope to contribute to
true solutions there one day.

Currently I'm far far away from that world in sunny Kalama, WA. working
toward a deeper understanding of permaculture's foundation and geneology...
I'm on that step number 1, long protracted observation and meditation.

Intern status! with Abundance PC.

But conflict resolution and community is where my heart is...  So if you've
got any insight into educational opportunities down that road I'd love to
explore them.  My developing passion is design for the psychological systems
we employ in our relationships to one another, and I'd love to meet a
permaculture designer who is already developing methodology along these
lines.

Thanks for asking,
Dan

On 11 April 2010 11:30, Lawrence F. London, Jr.