[permaculture] canning pawpaw - any experience?

LINDARAY at att.net LINDARAY at att.net
Fri Sep 25 13:13:05 EDT 2009

Hi Rafter,

I'd check rec.food.preserving if ou're looking for a canning recipe. If anyone has one, it'll probably be there.

Also you might consider the possibility of pawpaw chutney (a la Mango chutney) or pickled pawpaw (There's a starfruit pickle that is marvelous from the Rare Fruit Growers in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla that's divine.. Unfortunately, I don't have it or I'd post it for you...

Good luck,
Linda :)
-------------- Original message from rafter sass <rafter at liberationecology.org>: --------------