[permaculture] Limits on number of email recipients for messages posted too this list.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 23 15:00:50 EDT 2009

Ceiling on acceptable number of recipients for a posting is four (4).

Post your messages to the PC list and add only one to three additional email recipients, not hundreds.
When this happens the system tells me I have to go and login and manually approve said multiple recipient posts for
submission to the list. I do not have time to keep doing this over and over.