[permaculture] NTLAP day - unreasonable silliness

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 18 15:53:47 EDT 2009

      "Avast, t' greatest change we need t' make be from consumption t'
      production, e'en if on a wee scale, in our own garrdens. Arrr, if
      only 10% o' us do this, thar be enough *fer sea dogs an' land
      lubbers*. Naw ye ken reckon t' futility o' revolutionaries who be
      havin' nay garrdens, who depend on t' very system they attack, an'
      who produce words an' bullets, nay food an' shelter." - Bill
      Mollison *(in piratese)*

*"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to
production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of
us do this, there is enough for everyone. Hence the futility of
revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they
attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter." -

*If you'd like to join in and celebrate National Talk Like A Pirate day
(Sept 19), you can use their handy translator tool at
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/translator.html
or this one...http://www.syddware.com/cgi-bin/pirate.pl

    * The basics <http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html#basic>
    * Advanced pirate lingo
      <http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html#advanced>
    * For further study <http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html#more>
    * Pirate talk for kids
      <http://www.talklikeapirate.com/juniorpirates.html#kidstuff>(PG-rated)

--

Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."

- Transition Indiana <http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/> - Blog
<http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/>

- Transition Bloomington <http://transitionbloomingtonind.ning.com/>
- Association for Regenerative Culture <http://www.arculture.org/>
- The Gardeners' World Blog <http://theecosystem.blogspot.com/>
- Renaissance Farm and Permaculture Center
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/growers/show/212>
- Bloomington Permaculture Growers Cooperative
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/>
- Bloomington Permaculture Guild Blog
<http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/> - Calendar
<http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/>