[permaculture] HR2749 (S. 510)

Johnathan Yelenick yelenick at riseup.net
Wed Sep 16 16:40:30 EDT 2009

Sorry, I didn't realize you were so sensitive to that list and its
members. In my experience, I have found the information coming from that
list quite useful, particularly as it pertains to sustainable and
organic agriculture. Let people make up their own mind about it. An all
encompassing condemnation is bad form. Besides, any list has its loons.
Earth's sake, I could name a few on this list.
Sincerely,
Johnathan Yelenick