[permaculture] Eco villages and rural communities

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:59:29 EDT 2009

That's where I was going with it, and noticing, too, how things like
freecycle.org are using technology to facilitate this process!
Also attractive is the notion of supporting those who are undertaking the
dream of permaculture land development, and sharing our gifts in community.
Vive la difference...