[permaculture] Harold Waldock comments on land

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 11 21:03:24 EDT 2009

Marjory wrote:

> A while back there was a movement by the Liberatarian party to have at
> least 5,000 of them all move to the same state.  They spent years
> deciding which state it should be - and they had some incredable
> comparative databases with info on all fifty states.  Comparisons of gun
> laws, homeschooling, raw milk, federal tax dollars recived versus paid,
> land area, et.c, et.c.  If the state had a small enough population, then
> the group of 5,000 of them getting politically active could control the
> state Gov't.   Having a non-US border was an issue as they hope someday
> to withdraw from the Union.  I believe they chose NH.

New Hampshire. The Free State Project. http://www.freestateproject.org/
"What the Free State Project is... The Free State Project is an effort to recruit 20,000 liberty-loving people to move
to New Hampshire. We are looking for neighborly, productive, tolerant folks from all walks of life, of all ages, creeds,
and colors who agree to the political philosophy expressed in our Statement of Intent, that government exists at most to
protect people's rights, and should neither provide for people nor punish them for activities that interfere with no one
else."