[permaculture] Where is the ideal permaculture land?

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 17:45:42 EDT 2009

You have described paradise.? The problem is that the more ideal the climate the more expensive the land is.?? As for global warming,? there are broad predictions that the Southwest and Midwest will suffer terrible droughts, but who can say what will happen anywhere else.? I don't think the science is evolved enough to predict with certain who wins the global warming lottery, or if there will be any winners.