[permaculture] how to acquire land

John Thomas Naisbitt johntnaisbitt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:23:32 EDT 2009

Justin, (and all y'all)

I like to look at Mother Earth News' site for real estate. there are quite a
few inexpensive, not quite free, parcels available across the country. Just
add your details.....and whala! Listings come up in all shapes, sizes, and
criteria. I've found quite a few "By Owner" and "Owner Financing" as well.
Granted many listings are Zone 5 and should stay that way; however, there
are opportunities avail. which have some sort of need for the "Permaculture
touch" by responsible hands.

http://www.landsofamerica.com/landsconnector/mother-earth-news/

As far as free. There is always a cost, hidden or not. But doesn't even
nature itself work that way?

Best of Luck,

John T Naisbitt