[permaculture] Scythes

Brandy Davis brandydavis at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 31 14:13:08 EDT 2009

When I moved to chattanooga I was thrilled to find a scythe company
with in easy driving distance.  Amy has been a good coach for me.  I
have also had a scythe from Scythe Supply.  Both good companies.  For
my jobs, my Marugg seems to be better suited.  Check them both out.

I live in the city.  Always get a lot of conversation when I'm out
(which won't be tonight or Dec. 31.)

Happy mowing.

Brandy