[permaculture] two impressive titles...

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 22:17:02 EST 2009

I now recall emailing a friend in Virginia about some books that I was enchanted with:

Btw, have found two books that I really like about growing things.
One is  Fukuoka's One Straw Revolution.
And, the other is Gaia's garden : a guide to home-scale permaculture / Toby Hemenway.

This one also looks to be of special interest:
The secret teachings of plants : the intelligence of the heart in the direct perception of nature /by Buhner, Stephen Harrod.

Interestingly, he had all of these in his extensive library!

I suddenly remembered this while looking at Toby's name on a permaculture message~

~
Frances