[permaculture] Intellectual property

Albert Johnston johnston.albertg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 10:58:39 EST 2009

How and when Tagari decides to distribute their property is their
business.

Ethics is the cornerstone of Permaculture and I support intellectual
property rights.

I believe that the greatest permaculture book has not yet been
published, but will be.

It will be multi-demensional. It will be combined with an interactive
website and give the user access to "Tera" bytes of data. Using GPS,
and scientific data the user will have information streamed to
location whether it be Madrid or Madagascar. This could also include
"stories" from contributors working in similar climates.

The user will be able to create a permaculture assessment and
inventory. Then come up with a "business plan".

But if we develop a habit of pirating information even with best
intentions we run the risk of losing future investments and access to
the tecnology and the creative thinking needed to make Permaculture
the universal methodology.