[permaculture] Thanks everyone for the healthy debate ::: on Copyright Infringement on PERMACULTURE: A Designers Manual

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 11 22:37:40 EST 2009

> Evan Schoepke wrote:
>> Thanks for the good points all around...
>> I think this is a great debate for permaculture that goes way beyond
>> this particularity important book and overall very healthy and has lots of
>> room for compromises.

I imagine what Bill meant was for us to read his books, learn from them, be inspired and go forth and
practice permaculture and in time write our own books. You should do this Evan. Shortcutting this
needed process by making the DM available for download, as good an idea as it seems, serves noone.
Encourage folks to save their money and buy their own copy.