[permaculture] Not soy good for you

Scott Pittman scott at permaculture.org
Wed Nov 11 14:44:58 EST 2009

If you Google Sally Fallon you will see that she is author of "The Ploy of
Soy" and that she is part of the Weston Price Foundation
www.westonaprice.org which is a non-profit dedicated to nutrition. Sally
also wrote the brilliant nutritional cookbook "Nourishing Traditions".

Anyway the citations are there just not in the typical academic form.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute
www.permaculture.org