[permaculture] my essay combining adaptation and mitigation

Anil Bhattarai anilbhattarai at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:25:56 EST 2009

Hello,
I am not sure if this might be of use for the list, but I am sending
the link to my essay I wrote recently on the possibilities of
combining mitigation and adaptation as response to climate change. I
write a column for The Kathmandu Post and am planning to start my
ph.d. research in western mountain region in Nepal. The focus of my
research is building sustainable food system and I am exploring
permaculture as important in that process.

In the mean time, here is my link:
http://www.ekantipur.com/news/news-detail.php?news_id=302697

Thank you
Anil