[permaculture] Fwd: Mondragon and Permaculture WorkerCooperatives

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 23:54:16 EST 2009

Interesting discussion.
The idea that just walked through my mind unannounced a couple of minutes
before reading this was that upscale eco cohousing communities could easily
devolve into a monetary society as people face certain frustrations.
I just suddenly saw how it could happen.

On the other side, as woofers in 2007-8, we witnessed that those who had
idealistically set out to tend the land were now an aging population
desperately in need of assistance. Is this the type of scenario in which you
are seeing the exploitation you describe?

Frances