[permaculture] Depression 2.0: Creative Strategies for Tough Economic Times - Boing Boing

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 01:55:48 EDT 2009

Dear Depressed,
Seek out the abundance around you and mix it with like minded permies. Wee had tons of avocados last year and had an avocado party. Food is the answer to it all. Build the soil from all the restaurants \, coffee houses and organic cafes and grow the food forest we've been talking about. Then if you don't want to do that you can contribute at www.waterwomanfesticval.com. It's the first of a kind festival of sustaible art and permaculture, building like nature would.
Ray