[permaculture] Watch

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Thu May 14 15:34:24 EDT 2009

Scott Pittman wrote:
> I'm not sure how this is relevant in any fashion!  Share your secret
> Lawrence, surely it's not the technology!

Sorry for the OT pollution, won't be repeated.
I was impressed with the breadth, depth and scope of technology these days,
might be useful to us or perhaps not. Certainly technological advances
in the study of life in the soil and plants is. Seems it is all interrelated
and free-flowing except when industry seeks to coop it and block access to and
competition from ordinary and extraordinary people and communities.