[permaculture] Tending the Wild

Marjory forestgarden at gvtc.com
Wed Jun 17 17:34:05 EDT 2009

Hi Rain,

I just started 'Tending The wild" and am very excited about it.  When
you mention

The idea that you can creat a garden of Eden and then just wack and few plants here and there while harvesting food ignores the dynamic and nonlinear nature of Nature.

Are you referring to Bill Mollisons video on Global gardening?  As much
good as permaculutre puts forth, that video is so misleading, it is a
shame it is shown.

Marjory