[permaculture] Toby's post on Autumn olive

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 17:58:43 EDT 2009

It reminds me of language pursuits bemoaning the changes to languages and trying to preserve a "pure language", which is to say?turning a living language into a non-living language frozen at moment in time.? I notice that new plants appear in our forest garden all the time. many are useful, but?a few are problematic. The hard part is being intelligent and experienced enough to know when to leave nature alone and when to intervene and push it in a direction we want it to go.

Larry