[permaculture] Come join me on Minnesota Permaculture

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Thu Jun 4 17:36:04 EDT 2009

Cosmic Monkey wrote:
> Minnesota Permaculture:
> --------------------
>
> Oh boy, this is the best social network ever!
>
> Click the link below to Join:
> http://minnesotapermaculture.ning.com/?xgi=6Hm1ftL
>
> If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
> please copy and paste it into your web browser
>
> --------------------
>
> About Minnesota Permaculture
>

> Minnesota Permaculture includes:
> Blogs
> Events
> Photos
> Videos

Me. Monkey:

Are you an employee of Ning or a system bot? If so then I made a mistake approving your subscription.
Or are you a permaculturist involved with MP? Kind of a lot to ask to have people get a Ning account just to see
whatever is behind the URL you posted. Why doesn't MP just have a website or a blog?

In the Cosmos (one of my favorite flowers)
LL