[permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 78, Issue 24

Albert Johnston johnston.albertg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:02:37 EDT 2009

My favorite topic! I dream of the day (that I believe will come soon)
when technology will train it's sights on land restoration. NASA,
NOAA, National Geographic, and others including hikers with GPS could
develop resource maps. I wonder how many tons of water could be
managed in Haitian Highlands?

Sent from my iPhone