[permaculture] H.R. 2749

John Fritz johnfritz77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 04:15:04 EDT 2009

The Industrial Agriculture Nuclear Option bill, otherwise known as H.R. 2749, has passed the House of Representatives.  : (    We still have the Senate and the Presidential veto to protect the right of the people to feed themselves.   This is serious stuff folks.  I would recommend getting on Farm To Consumer Legal Defense Fund's (www.farmtoconsumer.org) listserve for timely updates to respond to developments in this bill.  They are right on top of it.

John Fritz, NW Arkansas.