[permaculture] google satellite images

christopher nesbitt christopher.nesbitt at mmrfbz.org
Thu Jul 30 14:31:40 EDT 2009

Thank you for that explanation, Paul. I live in a rural area, and it
is still vague where I am. Up on the border, at Dolores village, the
detail is so crisp, I can see the building I installed photovoltaic
panels on for a community phone. I wondered why our area (around San
Pedro Columbia, Toledo, Belize) was so unformed.

Christopher Nesbitt

Maya Mountain Research Farm
San Pedro Columbia, Toledo
PO 153 Punta Gorda Town, Toledo