[permaculture] Homestead of interest to Permies

John Fritz johnfritz77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 00:29:30 EDT 2009

The family from which I bought my land now has their land for sale and asked that I ask around for interested buyers.  They are up in their years and wanting to move closer to town.  The plot is 80 acres, 50 in pasture and the remainder in forest with two ponds.  It has a charming farm house, about 1,300 square feet, that has been renovated recently.  The pasture is rolling and, I would think,  be very amenable to Key Line earthworks.  Has recently supported about 20 head of cattle (which have been sold) but could support more.  I am looking for someone who is oriented to Permaculture because I want to insure it does not become a feedlot.  It has end of road privacy with very good views at about 1.900 feet in elevation.  Secluded yet only 25 minutes to a University town.  County water, phone, and electric all in place. If interested send an email to JohnFritz77 at yahoo.com.