[permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 78, Issue 20

scakya at lobo.net scakya at lobo.net
Sun Jul 19 14:28:30 EDT 2009

I've spoken directly with Paul Pantoneand his wife in the past.At that time
GEET needed fine tuning-that was more than a few years ago, and from what I
have heard, the technology has improved. For those interested in GEET and
other alternative technologies the following will take soon take place in
Albuquerque, NM.

Pat M

Paul Pantone to Address the 2009 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference in
Albuquerque!!!

Freed from his illegal confinement by a corrupt judge in Utah, Paul is once
again available to assist researchers in developing their GEET application.
Paul will be available during the conference for consultation and the
possibility of conducting additional classes after the conference is being
investigated.  In the meantime, those desiring to meet Paul are encouraged
to attend the conference and the Sunday GEET Workshop.

_________

The 2009 ExtraOrdinary Technology  Conference will be held at Nativo Lodge
in Albuquerque!!!

We have selected the Nativo Lodge for the July 30-Aug 2, 2009 conference
site! In addition to luxurious accommodations, the hotel has an outstanding
staff dedicated to making YOU… the guest… comfortable. I spent the
weekend there, and was very pleased with the extraordinary service. Not only
did they make my stay comfortable, they directed me to a reputable auto
repair shop when my car broke down! When making hotel reservations, be sure
to mention the TESLA conference to get the special room rate with
complimentary extended continental breakfast!
_________

Speakers/Topics  Include…

               Joseph Farrell - The Nazi Bell and Nazi Survival

               Mark Hinds - HealthWalk... Your Path to Vibrant Health

               Dennis Maness - Mind/Soul Brain Technologies

               Robyn  Benson  - Magnetic Resonance Stimulation

               Alex Petty – The “Cook Effect”

               Chris Eckman - Characterizing Brown’s Gas

               Paul Pantone – The Original Unadulterated GEET Technology

               Moray King - Progress in “Water Fuel” Zero-Point Energy
Research

               Peter Grandics - Pyramidal Electric Transducer

               Arthur Larson - The True Nature of Gravity and Inertia

               Gary Peterson - Tesla’s Worldwide Wireless Energy
Transmission System

               Jeff Hayes - Tesla Turbines... Detroit’s Best Weapon
Against Peak Oil Economics

               Warren Williams - Robotic Vehicles...  Descendants of
Tesla’s Teleautomaton!

               John Milewski, PhD - Room Temp Superconductivity and Magnetic
Monopoles

               George Freibott - Wide Ranging Implications of Tesla Research

               Sterling Allan - The Keppe Motor and Other Breakthrough
Energy Technologies

For abstracts check out http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

Go to “Program” on the navigation panel at the leftside of the page!

Bring the family as well!  It is a great time to share your ideas with those
you love… who knows, you may be opening a door into their lives you never
knew existed! Even if the Conference is not their cup of tea, Albuquerque
itself  is an interesting place to visit.  Old Town is just down the freeway
from the conference and gives you the flavor of the Old West.  There’s the
famous tramway up Sandia Mountain, and other attractions nearby.  You can
stay a few extra days and make Albuquerque your hub to explore New Mexico.
It’s a great opportunity to expand your personal horizons… just beware
of aliens if you travel to Roswell!

Save an additional 5%  with our Companion Special. Simply preregister TWO
people at once to qualify. It can be yourself and your spouse, family member
or a just a friend.  Instead of a 25% discount… you will receive a 30%
discount!

Those wishing to save and preregister now, please call 520-463-1994  or go
to: http://www.teslatech.info

Last year was a great conference and this one promises to be even better!!

See you in July! Bring a friend or two... or three!