[permaculture] Planning Department encourages infill, offers tiny-house p...

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 13:12:41 EDT 2009

Santa Barbara has the same problem and a few social justice activists are working to convert our remaining?farmland to lowcost housing which is a much worse solution than San Luis has just adopted.? I would much rather preserve the farmland and see those who can add a small extra building in their property do so.? I bet in most cases they will still have plenty of room to grow food, plus not all of us will grow food. Extra housing is just a different yield from urban land.

Larry Saltzman