[permaculture] your opinions on Perm. sites to see?

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 24 22:13:25 EST 2009

You should, of course, start your search by visiting
http://permacultureactivist.net/pcresources/NorthAmerica.htm
You must, without question, make a stop at Occidental Arts and Ecology
Center in Sonoma Co, and then, while you are in the area, a trip to
Penny Livingston's projects in Marin Co would be essential. You'll find
them both, plus many more, listed in the directory. The Bullocks in
Washington, Approvecho... the list goes on. Study the directory and
visit websites. You should find more than you have time for.

Then you should consider getting your place listed so that others in
your region can find you.
Keith

--

Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."

- Transition Indiana <http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/> - Blog
<http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/>

- Transition Bloomington <http://transitionbloomingtonind.ning.com/>
- Association for Regenerative Culture <http://www.arculture.org/>
- The Gardeners' World Blog <http://theecosystem.blogspot.com/>
- Renaissance Farm and Permaculture Center
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/growers/show/212>
- Bloomington Permaculture Growers Cooperative
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/>
- Bloomington Permaculture Guild Blog
<http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/> - Calendar
<http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/>