[permaculture] Stranger's Hill Organics Hiring Farm Manager needed (Indiana)

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 16 13:54:39 EST 2009

Please reply to Rick.
Rick Dietz
rick at strangershillorganics.com
Stranger's Hill Organics, Inc.
http://www.strangershillorganics.com

Stranger's Hill Organics Hiring Farm Manager

The oldest continuously certified organic farm in Indiana seeks a
dedicated, energetic and skilled Farm Manager  for its historic 81-acre
organic farm 6.5 miles west of Bloomington, IN.  Compensation based on
experience.  Deadline for application is 3/2.

Apply at www.strangershillorganics.com

Set in the rolling hills of South-central Indiana, Stranger's Hill
Organics is a small farm business specializing in Certified Organic
produce. Operated as Stranger's Hill by founders Dale and Lee Jones for
over 30 years, our farm and greenhouse operation has been Certified
Organic since 1989, the oldest continually Certified Organic farm in
Indiana. In December of 2007, operations were expanded with the purchase
of the historic 80-acre Howard Farm, next door to the original
Stranger's Hill farm. Joining founders Dale and Lee Jones in the new
venture are Rick Dietz, George Huntington, Heather Reynolds and Dave
Rollo. Each brings a wide range of experience and expertise. With the
addition of new land---continuously farmed since 1816 and just 6.5 miles
from downtown Bloomington---we have increased our production
significantly and widened our distribution under the Stranger's Hill
Organics brand. Stranger's Hill Organics produce and bedding plants are
available from early spring until late fall at your nearby Bloomingfoods
Co-op locations, Wholefoods in Indianapolis and at the Bloomington
Farmers' Market on Saturday and the Tuesday market as well. Taste the
best the earth can offer... as local as it gets!

Rick Dietz
rick at strangershillorganics.com
--

Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."

- Transition Indiana <http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/> - Blog
<http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/>

- Transition Bloomington <http://transitionbloomingtonind.ning.com/>
- Association for Regenerative Culture <http://www.arculture.org/>
- The Gardeners' World Blog <http://theecosystem.blogspot.com/>
- Renaissance Farm and Permaculture Center
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/growers/show/212>
- Bloomington Permaculture Growers Cooperative
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/>
- Bloomington Permaculture Guild Blog
<http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/> - Calendar
<http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/>