[permaculture] beautifully moving video

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 10 15:46:56 EST 2009

Trudie,
Sorry if I pushed your sense of limitations for this list but given the
behavior of other posters on the list I'm surprised you hadn't spoken up
sooner. The general consensus has been to use 'delete'. I happen to know
for certain that others on the list were grateful to receive it. There
are many other submissions to the list that annoy me, like those of
Nicholas Roberts whose submissions are rarely brief, generally numerous
and often "off-topic", and despite all that I generally appreciate the
guy himself and his underlying intentions. I personally feel that his
style is a bit bombastic and overly lengthy but no one else has
registered a complaint as yet so it seems that folks here are  fairly
forgiving...which is good. The same concerns have arisen before on this
list around political issues. The list master asserts that politics,
even sexual politics, are within the purview of permaculture and so I
have gone with the flow. I generally learn quickly what to delete and
what to read given my own time and patience limitations.
Sincerely,
Keith

Trudie Redding wrote:
> Do you think you can find another list for this subject?
>
> Trudie

Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47407
(812) 335-0383
- Permaculture Activist <http://www.permacultureactivist.net/>
- Permaculture Trading Post <http://www.permaculturetradingpost.com/>
- Patterns for Abundance Design & Consulting
<http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html>
- Permaculture & Regenerative Design News Blog
<http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/>
- APPLE (Alliance for Post-Petroleum Local Economics) It's a small world
after oil. <http://www.relocalize.net/groups/applebloomington>

- Transition Indiana <http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/> - Blog
<http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/>

- Transition Bloomington <http://transitionbloomingtonind.ning.com/>
- Association for Regenerative Culture <http://www.arculture.org/>
- The Gardeners' World Blog <http://theecosystem.blogspot.com/>
- Renaissance Farm and Permaculture Center
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/growers/show/212>
- Bloomington Permaculture Growers Cooperative
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/>
- Bloomington Permaculture Guild Blog
<http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/> - Calendar
<http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/>