[permaculture] vertical foods op-ed

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 22:36:45 EDT 2009

There's tons more that can be adapted to a vertical tower.
1 .Greywater wetland filter
2. I call them shelf mushroom window boxes that reach out three feet more.
Fire escape.
3. I think that tower can look more like nature to mimic what's beautiful and functional
4. Each person on each story would have their own garden patch.
5. you also should be looking from the top for the IRS coming
6. you start your seedlings where the sun is, up in the sky.
7. your turn.

Ray Cirino,

818-834-7074

www.raycirino.net

www.waterwomanproject.org

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.