[permaculture] Fw: Permaculture with Penny Livingston-Stark in Turkey in September/October 2009

nora seed4peace at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 06:41:12 EDT 2009

hello friends,
there is permaculture course with penny livingston happening this
september in turkey. penny has got a very interesting practice of
regenerative pc that not only feeds us but also restores original
ecostystem. please read the full message bellow.
love to all and enjoy!
please help us spreading the word about this one via email and web networks that you are part of, thank you:)
norak

'Modesty is dangerous: If we believe we are here to do something, if in fact we have the daunting task of turning around a system which appears destined not only to degrade, demoralize and dehumanize us, but to destroy the ecosystem in the process - we don't have time for outdated social customs. You need to tell me what you can do, what you are good at, how you can contribute to helping to make these changes. And i in turn need to tell you the same. Anything less endangers us. Anything less leaves one of us wondering why the other is not being clear, 'Are you unaware of your gifts? Are you unsure of them ? Am i wrong in estimating your ability?'     Paxus Calta