[permaculture] I've found the real world to be much

Jeff toobeeorknottoobee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:30:36 EDT 2009

Very true. I have become content with serious incremental lifestyle
changes (like moving away from plastic packaging), while keeping my face
down and watching life thrive. I now understand we have to go there
together, that it is impossible as an island, and for me it is almost
always best to keep my trap shut and lead by example. (or it is not that
I lead but that I will no longer impede nature) At some level it is as
though we are simply turning the pilot light back on. Testing nature,
remembering. If the heat becomes necessary then each of us might add a
small light. -Jeff